Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wesley or Leslie? Tim Curry!

from what I can remember..I went to some accounting recruiting event post-internship and all these other students/interns I knew were there. And I couldn't find parking and kept going to wrong places. And then when I was leaving, I got attacked and some stuff was stolen. And I was going home and on the way, saw Whoopi Goldberg and Wesley Snipes and I did a double take and this other dude was like, yes, that's Whoopi Goldberg. So I was like, can I take a picture with you?! And they said sure, so I ran to where I'd left my backpack (the only thing not stolen, and yes, all I had left was my camera in my backpack, and for some reason I had left my only remaining belonging sitting in an alley) and grabbed it and ran back and then we went to a restaurant. Then Eric showed up out of nowhere and took the pics for us. And I took pictures with the other dude too and I knew he looked super familiar but I didn't figure it out til later -- Tim Curry! Then Whoopi had to go to teach a lesson (piano?) and so we said out goodbyes and traded numbers/emails and her email address was @pwc.net??? And there were some weirdo kids playing on the playground but I can't remember what they did/why they were significant.
Wait. Was the other guy in the dream Wesley Snipes or Leslie Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment